Our extruders are designed for production of feed for livestock and domestic animals, aquatic feed, pet food, textured vegetable protein
BRONTO provides the latest technology for production of the most demanding feed industries. A wide range of the extruders have been designed to process the following feedstock:
- various types of cereals such as wheat, corn, barley, rye, oats;
- legumes such as peas, beans;
- oilseeds such as soybeans, canola or rapeseed, flaxseed, sunflower;
- grain mixtures with animal waste components (bones, feathers, blood and any other by-products from meat processing plans);
- soybean meal
The extrusion increases digestibility from 60 to 90% when it comes to grains and legumes. Extrusion helps to destroy harmful microorganisms as a result the store pigs and poultry can be fed with grain feeds on the earlier stages. The above mentioned increases the economic efficiency of the livestock business.
Processing oilseeds in extruders have the undeniable advantages.
- If your feedstock is soy or rapeseed, extrusion will help to reduce the content anti-nutritional factors such as trypsin inhibitors, urease and lectins that badly affect the digestive efficiency.
- Prior the mechanical extraction of oil the feedstock is processed inside the extrude barrel, the oil crops are being compressed, ground and heated that frees the oil by rupturing oilseed cell walls.
- Due to extrusion the fat cells open and as a result fats are easily digested by domestic animals
Extrusion technologies could be divided into:
Dry extrusion. The moisture of raw materials is up to 18%
increasing the digestibility of processed grain
deactivating and destroying any harmful substances contained in soybeans and rapeseeds
preparing the raw materials for mechanical oil extraction
Wet extrusion. The moisture of raw materials is 16 to 25%
shaped, pelleted feed
extruded feed rich in proteins, vitamin supplements and fats
floating, sinking or slow sinking fish feed
poultry feed with preserved lysine properties
textured vegetable protein (TVP), also known as textured soy protein (TSP)
soy meat or soya chunks often used as a meat analogue
Quality and service are the most important items at BRONTO:
- Service is in the best interests of our clients. We provide you with the highest level of support in choosing the equipment in accordance with your needs. Technical specialists give consultations and teach you how to operate any type of extrusion machine.
- We use only high quality motors, gear-boxes and bearings to manufacture our extrusion systems
PRODUCTION PLANTS & COMPLETE PROCESSING LINES
This set of equipment is one of the most highly requested among the clients. Complete processing lines had been manufactured taking into account:
- characteristics of the feedstock – grain crops and legumes, oilseeds, animal waste butchery, mineral and vitamin supplements etc.
- raw material processing purposes – the production of feed for livestock and domestic animals (pigs, cattle, sheep), poultry (chickens, ducks, turkeys), aquatic feed or pet food or vegetable oil pressing out
- reducing the cost of feed use – due to a sharp increase of feed digestibility caused by extrusion (grain crops – wheat, corn, peas, barley, etc.);
- reducing the anti-nutritional substances in animal feed components. For example, soybeans contain trypsin inhibitors which slow the growth of young animals. Extrusion reduces their content and at the same time saves the rest of the useful product substances;
- destroying harmful microorganisms which can appear during the feedstock storage;
- controlling the starch cooking and density in pet food and fish feed (sinking, slowly sinking and floating feed). Extruders allow controlling product expansion, giving the desired form and shape to the feed such as of bones, stars, triangles, etc. In the production process the structure of proteins could be changed and you can control their solubility in water;
- increasing the hydration of products and their ability to absorb the moisture. Extruding of soybean meals allows you to get the texturates with water binding capability 1 (texturate): 3,2 (water)
Complete processing lines are used for:
- soy processing to get the vegetable oil and oil cake;
- extruded aqua feed and pet food;
- textured soy products
BRONTO complete process lines help to achieve customers goals in terms of productivity, quality, resource and energy efficiency which in its turn helps to achieve their business goals as best as possible, but it also opens up new sales and growth opportunities in its business areas